Serving YOUR PARTNER With Divorce Papers In Embarrassing Places

2. Serving your lover with divorce papers in embarrassing places
Having an officer of regulations serve your partner in the house or business should be reserved for cases where they don’t file an appearance or accept service of process, or where great conflict exists in the middle of your two parties.
You will discover nothing more embarrassing than having a officer last with papers at the work, and nothing more unnerving than hearing the doorbell ring at 2 a.m. and seeing a policeman at the entranceway (and having your neighbors see him aswell).
If your lover uses this plan you, as obnoxious as it might be, remain calm.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.